Finally I finished the exam for the forth subject today!!! My next subject will not start till mid January next year... which mean I will have one and a half month off from today.. YEAH!! If everything go okay, I will finish my course next November. Really can't wait till this day to come!! Although it sounds a bit early, I am thinking of taking a yoga teacher course or make-up course next... wahhahahaa...
Some plans for my long vacation... may go hiking next sunday... a gathering with my classmates... Jan Lam's concert... BBQ with colleagues... trip to Taiwan... etc... As you aware from the title, I named my long vacation as Yoga Month... Since I haven't practised Yoga for quite awhile, I think is time for me to pick it up again... (especially I have already picked up a lot of fat in the past few month... I really don't want to waste all those effort that I have put previously...)
TO MY DEAREST FRIENDS,
I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME SLOTS FOR YOU GALS/GUYS... OKAY!!!
Looking forward to fill in more in this Happy Maltese World!
No comments:
Post a Comment